Please Login to start or modify your reservation.
Why should I reserve my textbooks?
- Increases your chances of purchasing used textbooks and renting used textbooks. (Lowering my cost)
- Avoid the crowds at the start of the semester.
- Allows you to spend time at the beginning of the semester with other important matters.
- Required items are pulled and ready for each of my classes.
- Items are charged to my student account for my convenience dealing with finances.
When and where do I pick up my textbooks?
April 18th-19th, 21st-22nd in Manwaring Center room 176A (by Bowling Alley). A $5.00 restocking fee will be charged for books NOT picked up by 3:00pm April 22nd. Bring a photo ID.
How can I cancel my reservation?
You may cancel your reservation at any time prior to April 13th. Your reservation cannot be canceled after April 13th at midnight and must be picked up, by the deadline, to avoid the $5.00 restocking fee. To cancel your reservation access the reservation system click cancel button next to the save/submit button.
What happens when I reserve my textbooks?
A $5.00 reservation fee will be charged to your account when processed. You are reserving textbooks for Spring Semester 2014. We now rent textbooks. Save up to 65%. Available rental titles will show in your reservation. You will have an option to choose rental for those titles during the reservation process. The books will be charged to your campus student account. The books that we charge to your campus account are determined by your class schedule at the time of processing. Any changes made to your class schedule through April 13th will automatically update the list of books we will pull for your reservation. Payment on your account will be due within 30 days from the charge date.
Can I reserve just one or some of my textbooks?
No, the reservation will reserve all required textbooks for your current schedule. If any book, in your reservation, is not needed it can be returned at the time reservations are picked up.
Options when reserving your textbooks
- Rental if available
- Used if available
- Optional books pulled if selected
- New only
- Quantities, for each option, may be limited, thus reservations allow you the best chance to purchase your books at the lowest prices.
- The number of reservations for Fall Semester will be limited to 5500.
- Last day to reserve for Spring Semester 2014 is April 13th.
- Reservations are filled on a first reserved - first served basis.
- Occasionally a book may temporarily be out of stock. Once you have picked up your reservation you can check back in-store or online for availability. When inventory becomes available it may be purchased online at (byuistore.com) and sent to you, or it can be purchased in-store.
- Recommended books are not pulled in your reservation unless specified.